Saturday, June 27, 2009

I don't care about that ?

I don't care about that or i care it ? I don't know why you will to alter so much . Actually I'm not care about that , I'm just scare one day you will become that people are you to imitate . I'm very scare , many people are like the real one of you , not imitate people become that you . Reynold , I'm not sure you will see this blog or not , but i really want say that I'm not to identify oneself with you are imitate by someone . Actually the real one you are nice already , no need painstakingly to imetite any person . Maybe you will think I'm not need to identify oneself by you . But i wish you won't think like that , I'm very scare , i scare oneday i wont' see the real one Reynold , but i don't want will saw the one imitite Reynold . Reynold I want you know it , although the real one of you is not prefect I and another friend will accumpany you ... Don't try to imitite again .

3 comments: